We all know Las Vegas by now. Also known as Sin City, thanks to its various scandals and very active night lives. The city of Las Vegas is one of the most famous in the States thanks to the various activities that can be done night in and night out. But really, you don’t have to the Devil’s work in order to enjoy Vegas. Because the city actually has a lot more to offer than you think, and here are some of those.
A desert hike.
- Probably one of the most underrated things to do in Vegas, a hike along the smoldering desert can actually be a really fun activity for some people! If you’re looking to get out of the home or hotel, you can always head out for a jog in the hot and drylands, or use the mountains nearby to go sightseeing! Either way, in Vegas, you can do more than just gamble and drink!
Get great views from a helicopter.
- Though it may be a bit expensive, it is well worth all of your money. If you ever get the chance to ride a helicopter in Vegas, take it. Not only will it give you amazing views of the city, but it can also give you a better perspective on it. Though it is called Sin City, it is not that bad when you’re staring at it a couple of thousand feet high.
Get Artsy in the Art District.
- Near Fremont Street, lies what every artist in the world could possibly dream for. No, not getting their artwork recognized, all though that is pretty possible here. I’m talking about an entire district dedicated to the different forms of art. But if you’re thinking of just museums and galleries, then you’re wrong. It’s actually a variety of artworks, not shackled by the walls of a museum. It is there for everybody to see and enjoy. Along with the art everywhere, you can also get a snack if you want, or maybe even a drink with all the various bars and restaurants around. Truly, a hipster’s wet dream.
- Probably one of the most sights to see here, next to the copy of the Eiffel tower, the Bellagio is probably one of the most romantic places to be in when you’re thinking of proposing in Las Vegas. With music accompanied by greats like Frank Sinatra, you and your lover can watch a thousand fountains spray water over 500 feet into the air. And if that isn’t enough, it’s actually one of the coolest things to do in Vegas that is actually free.
- And finally, the street you’ve all been waiting for, Fermont Street. But wait, what’s so great about this street? Well, my dear friend, Fermont Street is perhaps the most beautiful street you will ever have the privilege to walk on. With dazzling neon signs and iconic imagery, it’s sure to make you feel as if you’re actually in a whole different world where everything is so retro, like the ’80s or Blade Runner really.
And that my friends, is Vegas. Now, before you judge, there is actually a lot more to do than what this list said, so if you really do want an experience like no other, then head on over to Las Vegas! Sin City’s doors are open to everyone and you know what they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.